Terms & Conditions of Sale
In these Terms and Conditions of Sale ("Conditions of Sale"), "we" or "us" means Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm ABN 17 961 816 846 and "you" means the person, organisation or entity that purchased the products or related services from us.
Please read through these Conditions of Sale carefully as they form the agreement under which we will supply products and services to you. These Conditions of Sale apply to all sales made by us to consumers whether products and services are purchased online or over the telephone.
1. We will let you have an "order reference number" via a confirmation email or over the phone once your checkout process or phone order is complete. However, if you are paying by credit card, debit card, EFTPOS or Paypal, we will not complete your order until your payment has passed our internal validation procedures. Once your payment has been validated, we will process your order and let you have an order reference number. Please keep your order reference number safely.
2. Once we have given you an order reference number, a binding agreement will come into existence between you and us and only these Conditions of Sale will apply in relation to the supply of the ordered products. Subject to clause 2, no changes to these Conditions of Sale will be effective unless we both agree to the changes in writing. If you wish to cancel your order we ask that you advise us at least one (1) business day before your planned delivery date and you will receive a full refund subject to these Conditions of Sale.
2.1 We do our best to keep in stock most products that are advertised by us. All stock availability as represented on our website or by our sales or Customer Service Team is accurate in accordance with our current stock levels.
2.2 If, for any reason, we cannot supply a product you have ordered, we will let you know over the phone or contact you using the details provided by you at the checkout process to amend, cancel or put your order on backorder as agreed with you. If you choose to put your order on backorder, we will contact you to arrange for delivery once the product is available.
3. Price and Payment
1. The price payable for a product is the one set out on our website or advised by us over the phone at the time you place your order. All prices are inclusive of GST. Subject to clause 9.6, we make every effort to ensure prices and product information on our website, catalogues or advertisements are correct and up-to-date. Prices for our products displayed on third party websites may not be correct and we are not bound by them.
2. We accept payment by VISA and MasterCard credit cards and Paypal.
3. Your credit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. we will not be responsible for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect) suffered by you if your credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner by a third party.
4. If you have a promotional/discount/coupon code, you will be prompted to enter the code at the checkout and this will generate a discount from your cart value or add an incentive. To activate, simply enter a valid code then click the 'Apply" button. All promotional codes have a unique set of terms and conditions automatically applied when issued and are only valid at our discretion. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
5. Your tax invoice will be sent to you when the items you have ordered are delivered.
4. Returns and Refunds
Refunds by law: In Australia, consumers have a legal right to obtain a refund from a business for goods purchased if the goods are faulty, not fit for purpose or don't match description.
Privacy & Security
What personal information do we collect and hold?
In the process of conducting our business, we are likely to collect a wide range of personal information about you. The type of personal information we collect generally includes your name, residential and billing address, email address, telephone or mobile numbers and products and services we provide to you.
Unless you have agreed to have your credit card information stored in our system, we don't store any credit card information obtained through our website. We pass it onto our bank or where applicable, our supplier for processing. However, we do hold the last 4 digits for verification of your card on delivery. In some instances we request a copy of your driver’s license and credit card to confirm delivery when you are not going to be at home or the products have been purchased as a gift to ensure the transaction is not fraudulent. This information is destroyed as soon as its accuracy is confirmed.
How do we collect personal information
Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm collects personal information directly from you when you submit it online at herbcottage.com.au or by telephone. There may also be occasions when we collect information from publicly available sources or third parties. This information includes names, email addresses, telephone numbers and social media profile name sourced from permission based marketing activities.
Cookies and Web beacons
Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm advertises with Google. Google may show you our advertisements based on your previous visits to our site. If you do not wish to see these advertisements you can opt-out by visiting the Google advertising opt-out page here http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
Rate and review
If you provide a review or rating for a product available through Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm reserve the right to publish part or all of your review or rating together with your first name and suburb.
Links to Other Sites
This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Mudbrick Cottage Herb Farm
How do we use personal information?
We may use your personal information to:
provide you with our products and services;
respond to questions or product requests (including via online live chats);
forecast future needs of our products and services;
keep a record of our dealings with each other and enable us to contact you when necessary; and
develop a data profile to enable us to tailor our services to you.
In addition, in order to improve and better our offers and service we may keep track of patterns of use in the e-mails and social interactions we send. By supplying us your information, you give us and our related companies permission to communicate to you via email, SMS, MMS, social media and telephone to inform you about services we deliver relevant to you. This permission is not limited in time unless you choose to opt out by contacting us using the contact information provided below, or by utilising an ‘unsubscribe’ facility on a communication we send to you.
Disclosure of personal information
We require these organisations to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information and also seek to ensure that they adhere to the National Privacy Principles. These service providers are not permitted to use your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
Herbcottage.com.au takes reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is secure. We have robust systems and procedures in place to protect your privacy whenever we collect, store, and use or disclose personal information. We regularly upgrade these systems and review our procedures to ensure high standards of security are used to protect your personal information. As a condition of working at Herbcottage.com.auall our employees sign a confidentiality agreement. However, since no system is 100% secure or error free, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is totally protected, for example, from hackers or misuse. If you enter personal information on our website, you should exercise due care to safeguard any passwords, ID number, or other special access features associated with your use of our website.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information from our systems which is no longer required by us.
How to access and amend personal information
We strive to keep your personal information accurate, up-to-date and complete. Our policy enables you to find out what information we hold about you and correct that information if it is wrong.
If you become aware that any information we hold about you is incorrect or out-of-date, please let us know immediately. We will be happy to accept updated personal information in writing from the owner of that information at any time. However, in order to protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make corrections of your personal information.
Our objective is to respond to any request within a reasonable timeframe and no later than 30 days.
We may refuse access to personal information where the information being sought is mixed with other information that would disclose personal information of another person, where the information relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings, where providing access would be unlawful or where denying access is authorised