Unfortunatley we cannot post Herb Plants to WA and TAS
Herb Plants are only sent on a Monday & Tuesday to avoid sitting in post office over weekend.
We ship Herb Plants via Express Post satchels. Browse our store for more herbs and we can send them together, below is the Postage rates for Herb Plants.
You can buy Herb Plants with any other product. The shipping rates will add together in checkout.
|1 - 3 Herbs||$9.35|
|4 - 8 Herb||$12.95|
|9 - 20 Herbs||$20.70|
|21 - 23 Herbs||$30.05|
|24 - 30 Herbs||$33.65|
|31 - 40 Herbs||$41.40|
|41 - 48 Herbs||$54.35|
|49 - 60 Herbs||$62.10|
|61 - 68 Herbs||$75.05|
|69 - 80 Herbs||$82.80|
|81 - 100 Herbs||$90.00|
At the checkout you will have the choice of the 3 Payment Methods:
Credit Card - We accept Visa and Mastercard. Our secure server ensures that your Credit Card details are safe.
Paypal - Paypal this is a safe and easy way to make an online payment.
Direct Deposit - Usually takes 2-3 Business days for us to receive payment. Please put your order# in payment description when using online banking.
Questions on Elder Flower
- From Sandra at 31/12/11 11:55 AM
- From Becka at 15/05/12 11:46 PM
- From Tasia at 25/05/12 9:23 PM
- Hi, Great service and super fast postage, thanks! However, my elder plant is begining to yellow on the lower leaves. I've had her about a week and a half, followed the instructions in your leaflet, it is coming on winter here in Newcastle. Is it not enough sun or too cold at night considering it's come from the gold coast? She's in a pot about twice the size of what she arrived in, ceramic, sealed on the outside and sits on my front step getting sun from 1000 - sunset
- Hi Tasia, They are semi deciduous in cold climates. Did you give it some complete fertiliser organic extra or some sort of slow release fertiliser. They are a hardy plant. Kind regards Sandra
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
- From Stefanie Huber at 17/08/12 9:11 PM
- From Diane Bradford at 8/10/12 2:57 PM