A mix of herbs to bring relief to upper respiratory tract infections such as bronchitis, sore throats, coughs tonsillitis and influenza.
• Echinacea - enhances the immune system, anti-viral and anti-bacterial
• Mullein - expectorant, soothes mucous membranes, reduces catarrh
• Elderflower - helps reduce fever, inflammation and catarrh
• Eyebright - tonic for mucous membranes, reduces inflammation, clears sinus
• Lemon Balm - adds flavour, lowers fever, anti-viral and anti-bacterial
• Thyme - expectorant, reduces spasms, controls coughs, antimicrobial and antibacterial
• Licorice - adds a sweet anise flavour, soothes mucous membranes, expectorant
For sinus add a fresh chilli or some horseradish before steeping
Add 2 tsp of dried herb mix to a cup of boiling water, Steep for 5-10min. Strain. Drink up to 4 cups per day as needed.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only.
Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.