Garden Party Tea
A refreshing blend of herbs, with a slight tang it is delicious hot or cold.
• Rosella - creates the red colour and is high in vitamin C.
• Lemon verbena - fresh lemon flavor, calming and invigorating.
• Elderflower - cooling, soothes inflammation and hay fever.
• Calendula - anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
• Nettle – a nutritious addition packed with vitamins and minerals.
• Oats - calms the nervous system and lifts the spirits.
• Spearmint - a gentle hint of mint, to aid digestion.
Add 2 tsp of dried herb mix to a cup of boiling water, Steep for 5-10min. Strain
Garden Party Iced Herb Tea
A refreshing mix of gently infused herbs, fruit juice and a splash of ginger beer.
To Make: To a teapot add 2 tablespoons of Garden Party Herb Tea, pour over 4 cups of freshly boiled water, let it infuse for 10 minutes. Strain into a large jug. Place into the fridge until cold.
To Serve: To the jug of herbal infusion add 2 cups of fruit juice and 2 cups of ginger beer. Pour into tall glasses containing ice top with a sprig of mint and Enjoy!
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only.
Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.