We currently do not offer wholesale prices. Some of the dried herb pages
we do offer bulk amounts for a much cheaper rate. If you are interested
in bulk dried herbs but don’t see them listed please send us a request.
Live Plants Questions
1. Once we receive your order, we pick out your herbs, dunk them in a bucket of Eco Seaweed solution to ensure they’re happy, and take them to the packaging area.
2. Here, we tape the pot to ensure stability, and wrap the plant carefully, checking that the plant is undamaged and safe. We then securely pack the plant in our custom boxes ready to head off.
3. We then send your plants to you via express post - the quickest possible way to get a healthy plant from our nursery to your garden bed
4. When your order leaves our Nursery you will receive an email with a tracking number, so you can follow its journey to your place.
1. Remove plants from the box, and unwrap the plants carefully. Take care when unwrapping the newspaper around each plant, and remove the tape by cutting it from the tubes.
2. Submerge the tube in either a container of water or weak seaweed solution until air bubbles stop. This should take no more than a few minutes. Don’t leave your tubes sitting in the water. We generally do this immediately before planting, but also suggest doing it as soon as you unwrap your plants.
3. It’s really important to plant your herbs as soon as possible. The herbs need a lot of care when they are in small tubes like these, as they can dry out very quickly. Place them in a filtered sun position and dunk the tube in a bucket of water once a day for a couple of minutes then let it drain freely.
Delivery & Tracking
Australia wide Excluding Western Australia and Tasmania
Unfortunately, Western Australia & Tasmania have tough import restrictions on plant and dirt material. All other products can be sent Australia wide.
Herb Plants are sent by Express Post Monday and Tuesday.
Tracking your order is simple:
1. You will receive a shipment email when we send your order.
2. Find the tracking number link at the bottom of the email, click it.
3. The Australia Post site will have the tracking details.
Please note: If you see no tracking details do not panic, Australia post does a bad job at showing all tracking statuses.
Note: If your plants do not arrive 2-3 days after shipment email is sent, please follow these steps:
Confirm your address
Please check that the address on your order shipment email is correct.
Track your order
Find your tracking number in the shipment email you received. Click the tracking number and it will take you to the Australia Post tracking website.
If it says delivered:
Please check around your house for somewhere that Australia Post may have left your parcel, also check with your local post office in case it has been taken back to the post office. Check if anyone else at the address has accepted or signed for the item.
If there are no tracking details:
If your tracking number is showing only "Received by Australia Post" please contact us.
Refunds & Returns
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for online store credit. Customers will have to pay the return shipping cost unless it was for quality or wrong items sent.
- Herb Plants cannot be returned unless there are quality issues or wrong items sent.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of Herb plants they must be photographed on the day of receiving and emailed to us within 24 hours.
- If you are unhappy with the quality of the dried herbs, please contact us within 10 days of purchase.
- You can return or exchange any other products for up to 30 days from the purchase date.
Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them.