Like last year, we will have restricted posting of herb plants leading up to Christmas and into the New Year. Other products like dried herbs or gift packs will be available as usual. We will be closed from December 22nd up to and including January 1st.
To avoid disappointment, follow our guidelines and take note of the calendar below.
CHRISTMAS POSTING TIMES:
- The last day for posting Herb plants will be Monday, December 11th. Get your orders in before 9 am. Herb plants will go off sale after 9am.
- For any orders you want to arrive before Christmas we recommend ordering before 9am December 11th, or earlier.
- Plants will be available for sale again online from Wednesday the 3rd of January and posted on Monday the 8th of January.
- Dried herbs and other products will continue to be sent out as usual throughout December and January except for public holidays or when we are closed (Dec 22nd - Jan 1st).
Please be aware that delivery can take longer to arrive around Christmas time. We suggest getting your Christmas shopping orders in well before the 11th of December🍃
Our shipping costs are a flat rate, meaning you can add any amount of products to your order and you will pay the same.
Regular Post - $10.95
Express Post - $12.95 (If your order contains a plant express is required)
We send (Australia wide, excluding Western Australia, Northern Territory & Tasmania):
Monday and Tuesday (for all zones)
We send (Australia wide): Monday to Thursday
UPDATE: Western Australia - We recommend express post at this time.
Haven't received your Herb Plants?
Note: If your plants do not arrive 2-3 days after shipment email is sent. Please follow these steps:
Confirm your address
Please check that the address on your order shipment email is correct.
Track your order
Find your tracking number in the shipment email you received. Click the tracking number and it will take you to the Australia Post tracking website.
If it says delivered
Please check around your house for somewhere that Australia Post may have left your parcel also check with your local post office incase it has been taken back to the post office. Check if anyone else at the address has accepted or signed for the item.
No tracking details
If your tracking number is showing only "Received by Australia Post" please contact us.
Tracking your Order
Tracking your order is simple:
1. You will receive a shipment email when we send your order.
2. Find the tracking number link at the bottom of the email, click it.
3. The Australia Post site will have the tracking details.
Please note: If you see no tracking details do not panic, Australia post does a bad job at showing all tracking statuses.
Contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about your order.