Nettle Leaf Tea
Nettle Leaf Tea
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Organic Nettle Tea is a must-add to your herbal tea collection. Brewed from the leaves of the nettle plant (Urtica dioica), it's packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and nutritional benefits that can revitalize your body and mind.
Stinging Nettle Tea is renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, making it an excellent natural remedy for joint pain, arthritis, allergy symptoms, and certain skin conditions. It also helps cleanse the body of toxins and support liver function. Rich in iron, calcium, and other essential minerals, Nettle Leaf Tea can boost energy levels and strengthen the immune system, helping you to power through the Australian winter. Additionally, it's a popular choice for skin and hair care, as it can enhance complexion and combat hair loss.
Our nettle tea is 100% organic, ensuring you receive the purest and most potent brew.
Key Benefits of Nettle Tea
- Promotes Healthy Digestion - Stimulates the production of digestive enzymes, relieving constipation, bloating, and soothing gastrointestinal inflammation. It acts as a mild diuretic, eliminating waste products and enhancing kidney function.
- Boosts Immune Strength - High in vitamins, A, C, and K, as well as thousands of antioxidants, nettle supports both the innate and adaptive immune systems.
- Reduces Allergy Symptoms - Reduces allergy responses, relieves symptoms like nasal congestion and itching, and reduces respiratory inflammation.
- Heals Skin - Soothes conditions like acne and eczema due to its anti-inflammatory properties, and combats ageing for a clear complexion. It also slows bleeding from wounds, helping them heal more quickly.
- Supports Bone Health - High in calcium, magnesium, and vitamin K, promoting stronger bones and reducing the risk of osteoporosis.
How to Brew
- Boil water in a jug, then let sit for 1-2 minutes to cool slightly.
- Place the dried nettle leaves into a cup, tea pot, plunger, or herb infusion mug.
- Pour the boiling water over the dried nettle.
- Cover with a lid or saucer.
- Leave to infuse for 10 - 15 minutes. The longer you leave the infusion the stronger it will be.
- Strain and drink warm, or pour over ice.
- Add lemon juice, honey, or salt to taste.
Nutritive tonic, diuretic, anti-haemorrhagic, hypoglycaemic, circulatory stimulant, galactagogue, alterative.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.