Jilungin Sleep Tea
Jilungin Sleep Tea
- Low stock - 8 items left
- Inventory on the way
Jilungin Sleep Tea is an essential addition to your nighttime tea ritual. Sourced from the Jilungin plant, this wildcrafted herbal tea is steeped in centuries of tradition. The Australian Aboriginal people first harvested the leaves of the Jilungin plant (Terminalia canescens) and brewed them into a tea. It’s been shown to treat insomnia, anxiety, and other sleep issues. And for others with less extreme sleep conditions, it can help calm & soothe your body for a restful night of sleep.
Jilungin Tea is primarily a nighttime sleep tea, helping you to fall and stay asleep all night. For those who struggle with anxiety or stress-related insomnia, a cup before bed can help you relax and doze off. Beyond sleep, this tea also offers a range of holistic health advantages, from promoting relaxation to balancing the body's circadian rhythms.
Our Jilungin Sleep Tea is wildcrafted, ensuring you indulge in the purest and most potent nighttime brew. As the leaves can be used up to 3 times, there is up to 40 servings in this bag (25g).
Key Benefits of Jilungin Tea
Improve Your Sleep Quality – Because of the herb’s calming effects, you’ll enjoy consistently deep, more restful sleep.
Fall Asleep Faster – If you struggle to fall asleep when you lay in bed because of stress, excessive blue light exposure, or insomnia, Jilungin Tea promotes quicker sleep onset. Instead of tossing & turning, you’ll be fast asleep.
Manage Sleep Disorders – Sleep disorders like insomnia & sleep apnoea disrupt regular sleep patterns for both you and your partner. Jilungin is a natural alternative to medications & certain equipment that can help you both sleep better at night.
- Promote Relaxation & Stress Reduction – Stress & anxiety are prevalent in nearly all of our lives, and they often affect our ability to sleep. A single cup of Jilungin tea before bed can help you relax & unwind, improving your sleep quality.
How to Use
A full night of sleep is only 10-15 minutes away. These are our recommended instructions for brewing a single serving of Jilungin Tea:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Measure 1 tsp of shredded Jilungin Leaves, crushing any larger pieces in the palm of your hand.
- Add the crushed leaves to the boiling water, stirring gently to distribute the leaves.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Once the 10 minutes have passed, strain the mixture through a strainer or sieve to separate the liquid from the leaves and other debris.
- Serve & enjoy 1 hour before bed to enjoy a peaceful night of sleep.
Repeat every night for 2 weeks to improve your sleep & energy levels throughout the day.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.