Basil Essential Oil
Basil Essential Oil
- Low stock - 10 items left
- Inventory on the way
Distilled from the leaves of the basil plant (Ocimum basilicum), our certified-organic Basil Essential Oil helps alleviate stress and anxiety while promoting focus and mental clarity. Its energizing aroma reduces fatigue and uplifts the mood, making it perfect for long work or study sessions. It also has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which actively remedy minor skin irritations and infections.
Our Basil Essential Oil is 100% organically-certified in Australia, ensuring the highest quality and potency. Add a few drops to your diffuser, bath, or massage oil for an invigorating and refreshing experience.
- Mood - Uplifts mood, promotes feelings of happiness and well-being, and relieves stress & anxiety
- Focus - Promotes mental clarity, focus, and alertness
- Energy - Reduces fatigue and increases energy levels
- Skin - Has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, relieves minor skin irritations and infections
- Digestion - Relieves indigestion, constipation, stomach cramps, and flatulence
How to Use
- Bottle - Place your nose directly over the bottle and take 1-2 deep breaths through your nose to inhale the refreshing aroma.
- Diffuser - Fill your diffuser with water and add 3-5 drops of Basil Oil for an invigorating and refreshing experience.
- Evaporation - Add 3-4 drops to a cotton ball or tissue and allow the scent to evaporate naturally around you.
- Steam - Add 2-3 drops to a steaming pot of water, then place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Breathe deeply through your nose for 2 minutes, rest for 2 minutes, then repeat.
- Topical - Mix 1-2 drops of Basil Oil per teaspoon of carrier oil, then massage gently into your skin or scalp.
Pairs with: lavender, lemon, rosemary, and peppermint
Precautions: Always patch test on a small area of skin before applying to a larger area of skin or scalp. Basil Oil may cause skin irritation, so avoid using it undiluted or in large quantities. We do not recommend taking essential oils internally.