Fennel Essential Oil
Fennel Essential Oil
- Low stock - 7 items left
- Inventory on the way
Steam-distilled from fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare), our certified organic Fennel Essential Oil provides a range of benefits for your body and mind. Its sweet, licorice-like aroma reduces stress and promotes relaxation. Fennel Oil also aids digestion by relieving symptoms such as bloating and constipation, and it can even help stimulate appetite. It is also known to eliminate harmful body toxins.
Our Fennel Essential Oil is 100% organically-certified in Australia, ensuring the highest quality and potency. Add a few drops to your diffuser, bath, or massage oil for a soothing and calming experience.
- Mood - Reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- Digestion - Eases digestive issues, such as bloating and constipation
- Gut - Reduces & prevents gut spasms and aids in weight loss
- Women - Regulates painful & irregular PMS cycles and relieves associated symptoms, also may prevent premature menopause
- Toxins - Has diuretic properties that aid in eliminating toxins from the body
How to Use:
- Bottle - Place your nose directly over the bottle and take 1-2 deep breaths through your nose to inhale the sweet aroma.
- Diffuser - Fill your diffuser with water and add 3-5 drops of fennel oil for a soothing and calming experience.
Evaporation - Add 3-4 drops to a cotton ball or tissue and allow the scent to evaporate naturally around you.
- Steam - Add 2-3 drops to a steaming pot of water, then place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Breathe deeply through your nose for 2 minutes, rest for 2 minutes, then repeat.
- Topical - Mix 1-2 drops of Fennel Oil per teaspoon of carrier oil, then massage gently into your skin or scalp.
Pairs with: lavender, lemon, and rosemary
Precautions: Always patch test on a small area of skin before applying to a larger area of skin or scalp. Fennel Oil should be avoided during pregnancy or breastfeeding and should not be used by individuals with epilepsy. We do not recommend taking essential oils internally.