Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Distilled from the rinds of fresh lemons (Citrus limonum), our certified-organic Lemon Essential Oil has a bright and refreshing aroma that can help uplift and energize the senses. With a number of antibacterial & antifungal properties, it’s a popular choice for natural cleaning and air freshening. Lemon essential oil can also promote feelings of relaxation and reduce stress, and its high vitamin C content can support the immune system and improve skin health.
Our Lemon Essential Oil is 100% organically-certified in Australia, ensuring the highest quality and potency. Add a few drops to your diffuser, bath, or massage oil for a refreshing and invigorating experience.
- Mood - Uplifts mood, promotes relaxation, and reduces stress (also available in the Uplifting Essential Roller Set)
- Immunity - Supports the immune system with its high vitamin C content
- Cleaning - Kills airborne and surface fungi & bacteria that cause infections
- Skin - Can improve skin health by reducing inflammation and promoting cell regeneration
- Warts - Removes warts when applied undiluted
How to Use:
Bottle - Place your nose directly over the bottle and take 1-2 deep breaths through your nose to inhale the refreshing aroma.
Diffuser - Fill your diffuser with water and add 3-5 drops of Lemon Oil for a refreshing and invigorating experience.
Evaporation - Add 3-4 drops to a cotton ball or tissue and allow the scent to evaporate naturally around you.
Steam - Add 2-3 drops to a steaming pot of water, then place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Breathe deeply through your nose for 2 minutes, rest for 2 minutes, then repeat.
- Topical - Mix 1-2 drops of Lemon Oil per teaspoon of carrier oil, then massage gently into your skin or scalp.
Pairs with: lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, and tea tree
Precautions: Always patch test on a small area of skin before applying to a larger area of skin or scalp. Lemon Oil can increase sun sensitivity, so avoid direct sunlight or tanning beds after applying it to your skin. We do not recommend taking essential oils internally.