Orange Essential Oil
Orange Essential Oil
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Distilled from the rind of fresh oranges (Citrus sinensis), our certified organic orange essential oil is guaranteed to brighten your day. Characterised by a bright and refreshing aroma, it boosts your mood, reduces stress, and increases overall energy levels. It also has a number of skincare applications such as enhancing clear & healthy skin and reducing the appearance of blemishes.
Our orange essential oil is 100% Organically-Certified in Australia, ensuring the highest quality and potency. Add a few drops to your diffuser, bath, or massage oil for an uplifting and invigorating experience.
Mood - Elevates feelings of happiness and positivity, reduces stress and anxiety
Energy - Increases energy levels, making it the perfect afternoon “pick-me-up”
Skin - Promotes clear, healthy skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Digestion - Stimulates gastric bile secretion of gastric bile and removes excess gas
Cleaning - Kills bacteria & fungi like E-coli and salmonella, making it an effective household cleaner
How to Use
- Bottle - Place your nose directly over the bottle and take 1-2 deep breaths through your nose to inhale the uplifting aroma.
- Diffuser - Fill your diffuser with water and add 3-5 drops of orange oil for an invigorating aromatherapy experience.
- Evaporation - Add 3-4 drops to a cotton ball or tissue and allow the scent to evaporate naturally around you.
- Steam - Add 2-3 drops to a steaming pot of water, then place your face over the bowl and cover your head with a towel. Breathe deeply through your nose for 2 minutes, rest for 2 minutes, then repeat.
- Topical - Mix 1-2 drops of orange oil per teaspoon of carrier oil, then massage gently into your skin or scalp.
Pairs with: most essential oils
Precautions: Always patch test on a small area of skin before applying to a larger area of skin or scalp. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. We do not recommend taking essential oils internally.