Dandelion Root Tea
Dandelion Root Tea
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Organic Dandelion Root Tea has been a staple of naturopathy and ayurvedic medicine for hundreds of years. Brewed from the root of the common dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), this herbal tea is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and medicinal benefits that can recharge your body and mind.
Dandelion Root Tea has a number of health benefits ranging from antirheumatic to hepatic to anti-inflammatory. It can help reduce edema, ease symptoms of psoriasis & eczema, cleanse your kidneys & liver, and more. It also acts as a mild diuretic and laxative, benefitting your overall digestive health.
Our dandelion root tea is 100% organic, ensuring you receive the purest and most potent brew.
Key Benefits of Dandelion Root Tea
- Rich in Nutrients - Dandelion roots are full of vitamins, minerals, fibre, and inulin, all of which support digestive health and gut bacteria.
- Antioxidative Agent - Each sip contains a high concentration of antioxidants like beta carotene and polyphenols, which help neutralise free radicals in the body and fight off other diseases.
- Regulates Blood Sugar – Dandelion contains chicoric and chlorogenic acid, two bioactive compounds that improve insulin secretion, increase muscle glucose absorption, and improve insulin sensitivity, contributing to overall lower blood sugar levels.
- Strengthens Heart Health – Has been known to decrease triglyceride and cholesterol levels, two of the primary drivers of heart disease in older individuals.
- Reduces Inflammation – Organic dandelion root contains a range of phytochemicals that act as an anti-rheumatic, helping to ease swelling and inflammation. It also relieves inflammatory skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
How to Brew
There are many ways to brew & use dandelion root tea. Here are a couple of our favourites:
- Decoction – Boiling dandelion root in water produces a strong decoction that supports kidney and liver health, whilst managing the waste and toxins in your body. To make your own dandelion root decoction, add 2 tsp of the roots to 1 ½ cups of boiling water, cover, simmer 20-30 min and strain.
- Tincture – With a long shelf life of up to seven years, dandelion root tincture is an easy way to benefit from the benefits of this detoxifying herb on a daily basis.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.