- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Botanical Name: Cymbopogon citratus
100% Certified Organic Lemongrass Tea
Lemongrass Tea - The leafy tips of lemongrass can be used to make herb tea.
- Add 2 tsp of dried leaf to a teapot or infusion mug.
- Pour over a cup of boiled water
- Cover and let it infuse for 10-15min. Strain and drink.
- Make a larger amount and refrigerate for a refreshing drink.
Ginger goes really nice with lemongrass and adds its digestive and nausea-calming properties. Simply add a couple of slices of fresh ginger or use 1/2 teaspoon of dried ginger when making your lemongrass tea.
Lemongrass Infused Oil - Not as potent as Essential oil, but easy to make at home
- Put 200g of dried lemongrass into a 1 litre jar.
- Pour over olive oil (or your favourite oil) to completely cover the lemongrass.
- Put a lid on it and leave it in a spot where you can shake it every day
- Strain through muslin and pour into amber bottles
- Store in a cool dark place
This makes a great massage oil to soothe tired muscles, revitalise your body and relieve stress.
Use the oil in the kitchen to drizzle over cooked vegetables, fish or chicken and add to dressings.
All information provided on this website is for informational purposes only. Please seek professional advice before commencing any treatment.